What's new

PreFathers Day Special at QED

The generosity of the man from Rhode Island has no limits!
QED said:
Somewhat a Father's Day (but not really) special ... small stock of each. No reservations; first come (with payment) first served. Shipping not included.

Truefitt & Hill shaving cream in JAR, $15.00 each
. Rose
. Sandalwood

Trumper shaving cream in JAR, $19.00 each
. Almond

Omega Professional boar bristle shaving brush, $9.95
. Chrome resin handle

Merkur DE razors, $18.00
. Classic fixed head, straight edge

Again, stock limited. Sale for each item ends when stock for that item exhausted.

Best to order here http://qedusa.com/form/

Put your order in Comments section of form.

Charles
Q E D

Ron, I hope you are getting kickbacks from Charles with all these posts. Tony E. got a title out of his association with Sue. What are you getting?

Scotto said:
Ron, I hope you are getting kickbacks from Charles with all these posts. Tony E. got a title out of his association with Sue. What are you getting?
I get to harass him about his absolutely "The Pits" web site. Amazing how dedicated his customers are. Struggling with the QEDUSA web site to order in spite of the site. That's a loyal following, or at least a stubborn one. The best thing I get though is to order the Pine and Cedarwood shave stick! Great stuff for the soul.

roughrider said:
Speaking of the site, when are we going to see the updated version?
Odd that you ask. Apparently Charles has been working with someone to redo the website. As best I know this was back in December or January. Still hasn't delivered. Must be a slugbait.:thumbdown

All of my orders with Charles have been a positive experience. I never bother with his web site though, I just send him an e-mail letting him know what I want to order.

It is always nice to find a retailer that remembers the importance of customer service.

I usually call when I need to put in a order....there is the added benefit of talking with a truely wise individual.

Top Bottom