Manufacturer: Gillette Dates in Production: 1921-1929 Type: DE, 3-Piece (short thread), Open-Comb Weight: 66-g Height: 72-mm
Notes of Interest:
- Travel-size razor with New Improved head.
- There were two versions of this razor, plated in silver or gold.
- Originally sold for between 6 and 9 dollars. This style case is known as the "vest pocket" case.
- Known serial numbers go as high as 194991C.
- B&B Review
- ^Silver Tuckaway B&B Thread - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/205763
- ^Gold Tuckaway B&B Thread - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/73050
This page has been seen 11,055 times.
- Created byLast updated by
The 7th Annual Sue Moore Auction is right around the corner. Every year members donate items for auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. If you'd like to support this worthy cause please click below to donate an item for auction: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/forms/auction-donation-form.1/respond