Feather New Hi-Stainless Razor Blade
Manufacturer: Feather Safety Razor Co, Ltd Country of Manufacture: Japan Type: Double Edge Site: http://www.feather.co.jp/eindex.html Reviews: Feather B&B Reviews
- 10 blades/box
- One wrapper
- There are three known types of Feather DE razor blades.
- Hi-Stainless These are the older blades that came in the black and gray package. They are not platinum coated and are no longer produced.
- NeW Platinum Hi-Stainless These are platinum coated blades that were produced along with the non-platinum blades back in the 80's. They have "Platinum Coated Blade" and "NeW HI-STAINLESS" printed on the blade. They do not have the Feather logo or "TRADE MARK" printed on them. They were discontinued along with the non-platinum blades in 1988.
- Platinum Hi-Stainless These are the current production platinum coated blades in the new yellow & red package BUT with the old style printing on the blade. They also have a new triple bevel edge.
This page has been seen 8,209 times.
- Created byLast updated by
The 7th Annual Sue Moore Auction is right around the corner. Every year members donate items for auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. If you'd like to support this worthy cause please click below to donate an item for auction: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/forms/auction-donation-form.1/respond