Feather New Hi-Stainless Razor Blade
Manufacturer: Feather Safety Razor Co, Ltd Country of Manufacture: Japan Type: Double Edge Site: http://www.feather.co.jp/eindex.html Reviews: Feather B&B Reviews
- 10 blades/box
- One wrapper
- There are three known types of Feather DE razor blades.
- Hi-Stainless These are the older blades that came in the black and gray package. They are not platinum coated and are no longer produced.
- NeW Platinum Hi-Stainless These are platinum coated blades that were produced along with the non-platinum blades back in the 80's. They have "Platinum Coated Blade" and "NeW HI-STAINLESS" printed on the blade. They do not have the Feather logo or "TRADE MARK" printed on them. They were discontinued along with the non-platinum blades in 1988.
- Platinum Hi-Stainless These are the current production platinum coated blades in the new yellow & red package BUT with the old style printing on the blade. They also have a new triple bevel edge.
This page has been seen 7,831 times.
- Created byLast updated by