What's new

Zorrik, Israeli Personna, Derby

For those of you interested in purchasing Zorrik, Israeli Personna, or Derby blades and do not wish to use ebay, the following site sells each in boxes of 100 or more.

Kyle ,

I dont think these go by the 100 but per MASTER CARTON so by the thousands.
And even though you seem to have quite some hair by the way you look on your icon im assuming you look that way Kyle :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way Zorrick they look like some dodgy blade made in some suburb in mexico anyone ever used those ?

You could be right. Looking at the site again, I'm not sure. I may email them to check it out.

And even though you seem to have quite some hair by the way you look on your icon...

IRL, the only hair I have above my neck includes: eyebrows, eyelashes, & some very interesting nostril sprouts that I've recently started to cultivate. It may be time for one of these!

Take another look. You can currently order 100 of the Israeli blades as a "sample". $19.00 bucks shipped. Derby blades will soon be available in the same manner.

Randy

Having fallen into the depths of the ebay, I have up to 200 Derby Extras for sale at:
005 for $1.03 plus postage
010 for $2.05 plus postage
020 for $4.10 plus postage
025 for $5.12 plus postage
100 for $20.48 plus postage

That was my cost. Postage in the continental US is about 4.65 priority mail for 100 blades.
Please PM me with your mailing address, number blades, etc.. I will accept check or money order in US funds.

Gents,
Thanks for helping me out of my RBAD (Razor blade acquisition dilemma)! All excess are in the mail to good homes!

Kyle said:
IRL, the only hair I have above my neck includes: eyebrows, eyelashes, & some very interesting nostril sprouts that I've recently started to cultivate. It may be time for one of these!

Dude, once you hit the big Four-oh, nose hairs grow and cranial hair falls out, in whatever cosmic joy that must bring the angels! (it's also how carnie hucksters narrow down your age; that and any furry growths on your ears).

Save your cash on the Sharper Image "Butchur" trimmer. Next time you're stocking up on books at Amazon, grab a Panasonic ER411 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000063XHQ/qid=1144616517/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2153763-9412646?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=3760901). They work like a champ, no pulling, tugging etc. and cost about half what Sharper Image charges (like the light is really going to help!).

Somewhere out there, I'm sure someone is offering nose hair waxing as a way to achieve the same result. The only thing that makes me laugh more, is that somewhere out there, others may actually be making appointments to have it done. :eek:

Yo Kyle good thinking there, im one of those guys that never pays attention to my nose hairs but they annoy me so much once in a while when I see they grow out of proportion I will grab them with my fingernails and pull them out OUCH...
I dont do anything do them because basically they are there for a reason filtering out bad stuff in the air preventing to enter your body. but while were at it you choose which machine to get this guy sells them for the same price as the amazon gadget...

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Sharper-Image-Tu...yZ106315QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Top Bottom