What's new

Zoom Herf - Saturday or Sunday?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gents, it’s been a bit since our last Zoom herf. Who’s down for this weekend? Let me know your preference for Saturday or Sunday and toss out some times and I’ll try to accommodate the majority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Gents, it’s been a bit since our last Zoom herf. Who’s down for this weekend? Let me know your preference for Saturday or Sunday and toss out some times and I’ll try to accommodate the majority.

I'm fairly booked over this weekend and will try to join if possible.

It's supposed to be a warm day on Sunday, so that works for me, unless the wind is howling, in which case I can check in without the smoking.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I can try to make. I sold my house, so if I cant smoke outside I'm out of luck. The cigar lounge closes early on sunday.

Hirsute

Alright gents, let's do this.

Sunday, February 28 - 6pm EST, 5pm CST, 4pm MST, 3pm PST, 1pm HST

Topic: Hirsute's Zoom Meeting
Time: Feb 28, 2021 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 930 7944 4070
Passcode: 390748

Disclaimer: This is Hirsute's personal Zoom herf. Although B&B graciously allows me to post the details here, this is not a B&B sponsored event. This is just one guy's attempt to have a little connection with my pipe and cigar smoking brethren during COVID. B&B is not responsible for any of the enabling, BSing, tall-tale-telling, or other shenanigans that go down during the herf. :)

Hirsute

Just a reminder and a bill that we’re having a herf today. Details are above in this thread. Looking forward to seeing many of you.

Hirsute

Thanks for the fun time gentlemen! Until next time...

I found myself assembling a new Blackstone Griddle for the patio, worked right through this and didn't realize it until 6:00 Central time. And I have just received a new pipe that I was going to break in! Hate that I missed it

Top Bottom