What's new

Zomchi DE razor

The head looks just like the Swedish Vali razor, and the Swedish Rijk razor.
I have them both and they actually shave very well.
I guess the manufacturer make millions of heads like this for a million different brands.
If you want to spend 20 bucks on it, why not?
If the razor is as good as the Vali or Rijk you have made a great deal.

BTW, both Vali and Rijk seems to be clones of Parker 111b with the exact same handle and everything

This razor looks nothing like a Parker 111b. I just looked at the Parker. Entirely different handle.

When it comes to Chinese knockoffs, looks can be very deceiving. All you've got to go by are some slick studio photographs. What you actually receive may be quite different from what you expect.

For a little insight into onslaught of ultracheap razors you are dealing with, take a look at alibaba.com

Anything look familiar?

Anyone with a little cash can buy a boatload of razors and set up shop online. They don't even have to know which end of a razor to use.

This razor looks nothing like a Parker 111b. I just looked at the Parker. Entirely different handle.
I said the head looks just like the head of Vali and Rijk razors, I never said anything about the handle on this razor.
Then I said Vali and Rijk are clones of Parker 111w with the same handle.
I'm sorry if I was (more than) a little confusing

Here is Zomchi's address:

Business Name:Shen Zhen Zhong Zhi Yun Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
Business Address:
Bao An Qu Sha Jing Jie Dao Hao Xiang Lu
Sha Jing Qing Nian Chuang Ye Zhong Xin 507
ShenZhen
GuangDong
CN

If you are on Amazon and click on "seller" it will take you to a page with the seller's address of record with them. You might want to try this if you are considering buying any razors from A.

Some razors made in China are fine, some aren't, in my opinion. Some Chinese sellers on A are reputable, some aren't, in my experience.

Here is Zomchi's address:
Bao An Qu Sha Jing Jie Dao Hao Xiang Lu
ShenZhen GuangDong 518000 CN

Some razors made in China are fine, some aren't, in my opinion. Some Chinese sellers on A are reputable, some aren't, in my experience.

How do you know which ones are OK and which ones are not?

If you don't mind waiting a few weeks, you can buy the same thing on Aliexpress for around $12, look up "haward razor" for example. Personally I don't like those R89 clone heads because they chatter like crazy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom