What's new

Zojirushi dome brewer. New brewer day.

I was curious from the great reviews of their small coffee maker as well as their known reputation of well made products. We also were informed it had to be simple, stainless, and with a glass carafe lol. I ran warm water through a brew cycle at the temp was as 190. It's very well made and takes no4 cone filters. Tomorrow I will retake the temps at 230am with real coffee on the next test. If this doesn't satisfy our requirements, then I'll break down and order a moccamaster lol.
IMG_20230326_125830810_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230326_130107963_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230326_131302719.jpg
IMG_20230326_130145544.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I was curious from the great reviews of their small coffee maker as well as their known reputation of well made products. We also were informed it had to be simple, stainless, and with a glass carafe lol. I ran warm water through a brew cycle at the temp was as 190. It's very well made and takes no4 cone filters. Tomorrow I will retake the temps at 230am with real coffee on the next test. If this doesn't satisfy our requirements, then I'll break down and order a moccamaster lol. View attachment 1627512View attachment 1627513View attachment 1627514View attachment 1627515

Congratulations! 😁

:thumbup: !!!WOOT!!! :thumbup: !!!WOOT!!! :thumbup: !!!WOOT!!! :thumbup: !!!WOOT!!! :thumbup:

I don't care what kind of coffee brewer it is, when someone informs the forum that they got a new coffee brewer, and they even share pictures, thats when I provide my customary congratulatory salute! 🖖

It is my hope, that this new coffee brewer, will provide tasty dirty water, I mean coffee, that will make you enjoy life. I tell you what, when it comes to waking up, there's nothing like Kenya in my cup. :cuppa:

Regardless of what type of coffee you drink however, I just hope that this brewer really does work out for you. Please do not forget to update the forum on your findings/results. 🔬

Several brews later with the proper cone filters. Deciding if I want to go full send on some local roasted stuff shipped or drive a way to get it lol. It's a good 20 +bucks a pound delivered and evidently very well regarded. Otherwise the only downside to this machine is no autoshutoff but that's minor. The coffee after a few cups is dead on 200 in the carafe, a few hours after brewing so the heating pad is definitely working.

Top Bottom