What's new

Zirh

My local marshalls has a small bottle of this cologne for $9.99.....Joel I noticed you used this and was curious how long it lasted. It is a very clean scent, any one who like 1805 will love this.

Gage,
I don't know the first thing about different notes and such, but Zirh gave me a complimentary sample bottle a while back. I have to admit that its nice. Better that the average run of the mill stuff, and unique. At $9.99, for a full size I'm sure, I'd pick some up.

gage0921 said:
My local marshalls has a small bottle of this cologne for $9.99.....Joel I noticed you used this and was curious how long it lasted. It is a very clean scent, any one who like 1805 will love this.

To be honest with you - I have never been such a fan of colognes that last and last... in my opinion if they last 3-4 hours, that is more than enough, as then I can control how strong/long it stays on me, and a fresh boost of cologne in the middle of the day always invogorates me - and re-charges me to keep on truckin'!

With that said - this Zirh cologne last all day on me, and fades away just around dinner time. Nice stuff, nice price, for the $10 I bought it for (at TJmaxx) I will keep a bottle of it around.

I was just there and was going to purchase but seeing that it is the last day before school starts around here it was way packed.....maybe tommorow.

Top Bottom