What's new

Zirh Ikon

A few weeks ago, I asked about incense fragrances. Quite a few were recommended, all of them rather expensive. I had planned on splurging (with birthday money) on the Comme des Garcons Avignon at $80 for 50ml. However, I had to stretch my budget to cover some other things I needed.

Instead, I found Zirh Ikon. The basenotes reviews are relatively positive, and I found the fragrance on Overstock for $20 (also restocked on Gray Flannel and got a tub of TOBS Lavender shave cream).

Ikon is a straightforward incense fragrance. Zirh describes it as incense and ginger, and I can smell those components. It's rather harsh at first (a lot like pure frankincense) but it calms down to a rich but not-quite-warm incense within a few minutes. My wife loves it. :001_wub:

So while it certainly may not be the most refined incense frag out there, it is a straightforward incense for a low price.

I bought a bottle from Marshall's several months ago for around $10. I love the scent and just two sprays last all day for me. It was a great buy and I will buy another when I use my current bottle up.

Top Bottom