What's new

Zippo lighter and my favorite aftershave

I had an idea last week and it worked. I love the scent of Clubman and dislike the smell of my Zippo lighter I decided to mix it up. I found that 1 part Clubman to 3 parts Zippo fluid works great perfect burn and no more nasty Zippo fluid smell just a light Clubman scent when I use the lighter.

I used to do this with vanilla extract believe it or not.. Bet clubman smells awesome though!!

I would be interested to see what a little bay rum smells like!

I had an idea last week and it worked. I love the scent of Clubman and dislike the smell of my Zippo lighter I decided to mix it up. I found that 1 part Clubman to 3 parts Zippo fluid works great perfect burn and no more nasty Zippo fluid smell just a light Clubman scent when I use the lighter.
How did this work?
did you use jigger/shot glass measure?
or take a wag?
what did you use as a chaser?
peoples comment?
will this eventually clog up the wich with solids?
cigar smokers complain about only using wood match?
was this a novelty one time thing or will you continue ?
i'm glad to see an experimenter!!!!!

That's very cool. I have to say, I'm relieved because when I clicked on the topic I was sure it wasn't going to have a happy ending!:scared:

interesting. Does it change the color of the flame? I once went swimming in the ocean with my zippo. The salt impregnated the cotton wad and wick and gave me a green flame up until I threw the zippo out (due to the rust/corrosion which also resulted from the swim).

Top Bottom