Leather wrapped

$leathe11.jpg

Nam'

$namshu10.jpg

Attachments

• $namshu11.jpg
    $namshu11.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 193
That lady bradford is a sweet looking table lighter. Actually had no idea zippo made any table lighters, thought it was all the pocket ones.

I can't find my camera, but I have 11 zippos from Alt Smokers Pipes newsgroup, including the beautiful Black Ice. All are still untouched by human hands, in their original boxes.

[/URL]

A few zippo lighters that I own, the one on the far left is actually a Ronson, and the one on the far right is a turkish knock-off that I bought at the grand bazaar for a few lira ( real zippos are expensive in Turkey).

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Cabinet of good zippos I'd like to share with y'all...
$20120816_224248.jpg$20120814_174716.jpg$20120814_174740.jpg$20120814_174723.jpg
My 1935 square case 4 barrel hinge, 14hole chimney with piston insert is on its way as we speak will post a photo once it arrives.

Attachments

• $20120816_224559.jpg
    $20120816_224559.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
i have about 20 zippos, and every one of them is lost somewhere around the house except for three my jack daniels, my pipe lighter, and a chinese symbol one... ill take a picture cause i cant find my camera,.... or my zippos

I just pick two Zippos from a couple of non longer smoking friend. One of them is from 2001 and the other from 2003.
I'm thinking of mod them, maybe try to do them more suitable for pipe smoking or just add some character to them.
Any of you gents knows any source of DYI info regarding this kind of mod? or some recommendation to use a regular zippo insert as a pipe lighter?

Thanks in advance for any answer!!

I'd love to show you guys the ones I have accumulated over the years, but I can never seem to find more than a couple of them at any given time :blush:

I only have a few Zippos. But I had always wanted one with my units crest on it. As soon as I arrived at KAF, some friends and I went to the German PX and had some made. Just a black ice Zippo. Had the BDE Crest with OEF 12 on one side and the BN Crest with name and rank on the other. Valuable...not to anyone but me.

I just pick two Zippos from a couple of non longer smoking friend. One of them is from 2001 and the other from 2003.
I'm thinking of mod them, maybe try to do them more suitable for pipe smoking or just add some character to them.
Any of you gents knows any source of DYI info regarding this kind of mod? or some recommendation to use a regular zippo insert as a pipe lighter?

Thanks in advance for any answer!!
You can send in your regular insert to Zippo and request a pipe lighter insert and they'll send it to you for free.
Or you can buy a butane insert like this one:
View attachment 268958
Or just drill a hole through it like some others have done here on the forum (in the same fashion as the pipe lighter insert version as seen below)(I know there was a thread around here somewhere where someone posted a picture of a zippo with the hole drilled through it for pipe smoking)

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I love the quotes you put into your posts brother.
Haiku:
Hey, thanx for your reply, support and for sharing (that said, I hope the mods don't give me a custom title like "B & B's Quotesmith" or something else)!

proxy.php
"I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts...beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized [as] wiser than oneself". Marlene Dietrich

Last edited:
Top Bottom