What's new

Zingari Man

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Zingari Man really won me over recently. I have The Wanderer soap and just ordered the aftershave balm and The Nomad soap. I used the Wander this morning...loved it. I may use it again tomorrow morning. The scent really grew on me. As so many said in this thread, must-have face feel is really good. I'm a Bay Rum fan so...hoping their take is a winner.

Zingari Man really won me over recently. I have The Wanderer soap and just ordered the aftershave balm and The Nomad soap. I used the Wander this morning...loved it. I may use it again tomorrow morning. The scent really grew on me. As so many said in this thread, must-have face feel is really good. I'm a Bay Rum fan so...hoping their take is a winner.
I think their balms are fantastic. I have Wanderer, Soloist and Magician in both sego base and matching balms.

JCarr

I think their balms are fantastic. I have Wanderer, Soloist and Magician in both sego base and matching balms.

Thanks for posting. I am not a fan of balms at all...much prefer splashes...but Wanderer smells so good, I wanted to give it a try.

I have yet to try their soap but their aftershave products are working really well so far. I've been using the balm for more than a week and my face feels great. Their new splash has been a light but moisturizing care to my skin. I'll be trying out their soaps this week and excited for it.

Thanks for posting. I am not a fan of balms at all...much prefer splashes...but Wanderer smells so good, I wanted to give it a try.
I’ve found by reading here people who use Zingari balms (as well as the soaps) think highly of them ,me included!

I recently picked up the Wanderer Sego and matching balm.... really superb performers but the scent is more subtle than I expected.

I'm excited to try my first Zingari soap tomorrow. I hear they're really thirsty which is a plus for my lathering style.

Heather also said a few days ago on an Instagram Live that she's working on No. 2 in her upper line collaborations as well as planning some additional scents in the fall.

She has non-alcohol splashes launching Saturday along with the new scents @RayClem mentioned. There will be splashes for all her current line.

West Coast Shaving will offer The Soloist splashes exclusively.

She will be stocking balms in the new scents in the next few weeks as well as restocking her existing offerings. If anyone hasn't tried them yet, Zingari balms are best on the market, IMO. There has been a shortage of pumps for the bottles, but she's due a shipment soon.

JCarr

I received The Wanderer Balm and Nomad soap in Sego base today. Will use them both tomorrow. The Wanderer soap I have is also in the Lego base. Have really been enjoying it.

I've tried samples of ZM soaps and must say they're top performers in every way. Would really like to get a tub of ZM Soloist when it becomes available again. It's like the only one not available for a looong time.

JCarr

I received The Wanderer Balm and Nomad soap in Sego base today. Will use them both tomorrow. The Wanderer soap I have is also in the Lego base. Have really been enjoying it.

That's Sego base...not Lego base. Auto-correct strikes again!

I've tried samples of ZM soaps and must say they're top performers in every way. Would really like to get a tub of ZM Soloist when it becomes available again. It's like the only one not available for a looong time.

There's supposed to be a batch of The Soloist soaps and splashes headed to WCS. Would think likely sometime next week for them to be posted.

I tried Explorer for the first time and it is the most difficult soap that I hae experienced so far to whip up lather from. I must be doing something wrong since the sego base has such a good reputation. The scent is also quite faint and not really to my taste.
Could i ask what was the technique and water application quantity, frequency and methodology that is followed by those of you who do use his soap base regularly?

I tried Explorer for the first time and it is the most difficult soap that I hae experienced so far to whip up lather from. I must be doing something wrong since the sego base has such a good reputation. The scent is also quite faint and not really to my taste.
Could i ask what was the technique and water application quantity, frequency and methodology that is followed by those of you who do use his soap base regularly?
The sego base is one of the thirstiest base out there. It might take a lot more water than you think. As for the scent, it is on the milder side as most of her soaps are, but I enjoy it that way.

Top Bottom