What's new

Zingari Man vs A&E soaps

I can get double the shaves from A&E at this rate in spite of the fill being less!

I probably should say something about all the A&E soaps I have bought
I love comparisons, so please share. Personally, I find ZM sego easy to lather. I do get what you are saying. I think with my third or fourth shave with ZM, I loaded my brush carelessly. Woof. I think I may have chewed up a lot of soap. So when I load ZM now, I use a shorter time than others. Since I've adjusted, I don't see much difference. With that said, with ZM, it might be easy to overload. Just my two cents.

I have yet to find an A&E scent base that I like (admittedly, I think I've only tried five or so). ZM shaving soap scents are on the milder side. I kind of like that, at least as a variation. I mean, soap scents don't really last that long, that's why we splash and spray other things. Enjoy your exploration everyone!

I have yet to find an A&E scent base that I like
Just in time to read another thread I am in on right now! If you name some soaps that I might know, I can try to recommend an A&E. I am planning to write another tome about A&E soon as I bought so many. One hack I did just discover is adding Hyaluronic acid to older bases or those without skin food. It does more than just provide face feel. I really don't know how Zingari Man provides the K2 face feel without it, but it does!

Top Bottom