What's new

Zingari Brush Cleaner

Thanks for this review. I find that Godrej puck cleans brushes really well without taking an eternity to rinse like dish soap. Comes out clean. This stuff sounds like a much better solution!

linty1

My wallet cries.
Thanks for this review. I find that Godrej puck cleans brushes really well without taking an eternity to rinse like dish soap. Comes out clean. This stuff sounds like a much better solution!

Interesting! And its cheaper to boot.. I may have to look into this.

I've been having good success with the zbc, it fizzles and leaves my brushes really soft.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Have you folks noticed that a brush thats been cleaned with zbc hogs lather for a while after? Maybe I'm imagining it.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Most brush cleaning soaps are just simple coconut oil soaps with maybe enough of something else to firm them up.

Any coconut based shave soap will keep your brushes clean, Martin de Candre is great for this and you can also shave with it. A pure coconut oil soap leaves nothing behind, one of the complaints about MdC from folks with drier skin.

linty1

My wallet cries.
I remember reading here some was using Godrej soap pucks to clean their brushes with good results too

I clean my natural hair brushes with half teaspoon citric acid in a cup of water and soak the knot for about 20 minutes.

This removes the carbonate build up. It refreshes the brush so that I don't get that damp/wet animal smell which tends to build-up in the brush after a couple of months of use, especially in monsoon season. It also lathers better after the soak!

I’ve got a tub of Declaration Grooming’s brush cleaner that I bought years ago. I don’t believe I’ve ever used it. All y’all have inspired me to give it a spin!

Top Bottom