What's new

Zinc Alloy Adjustable Safety Razor from AliExpress

Greetings,
I was looking at the zinc alloy adjustable safety razor from AliExpress. Has anyone had any experience with that razor? It's going for around $15.
Looks very similar to the Merkur Futur.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a look at a Slim. You can score one of those for $18-20. Try eBay or post in the B/S/T here.
Far superior to Zamak razor from China.

I received this Chinese clone today. I haven't shaved with it yet. It looks really good in my opinion and the adjustment works really smoothly. I loaded a blade in it and put the top cup on and I noticed that the blade alignment was not 100% correct. So i unloaded and this time I put the blade on top cap and snapped the handle on the top cup. Then the blade alignment seemed ok. Does this ever happen in real Merkur Futur?

Btw the razor arrived in one week from China to Europe, nice!

I received mine today as well. Blade alignment was perfect, adjustment very smooth. I shaved with it using a Nacet blade and was a DFS.

Honestly. It's almost identical to the Futur and it's under 6 euros. Well worth it. (to find it, sort the "Razor" category by number of orders, the second one in the moment with 4400 orders is the one I'm talking about)

Both of these are awesome razors.

I have the Q-shave version. It works very well, if you take the time to get used to it. The only thing I'll mention is to be careful you don't twist the handle while shaving, or you'll find yourself adjusting the blade gap unknowingly.
Enjoy your shaves, sir.

Buy the Q-Shave. No issues, beautiful razor, shaved with mine this morning.

proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Top Bottom