What's new

Zero Gap Trimmer

I have grown my beard out to about 2-3 inches. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the use of a zero gap trimmer to properly trim and outline my beard lines?

I don't know what a zero gap trimmer is. I have always used some sort of clippers followed by a razor to cut in my beard lines. The last time was a cheap clipper with nose hair, foil razor, and even smaller clipper attachment for under $20.00.

I don't know what a zero gap trimmer is. I have always used some sort of clippers followed by a razor to cut in my beard lines. The last time was a cheap clipper with nose hair, foil razor, and even smaller clipper attachment for under $20.00.
LOL. okay searched the internet and discovered adjustable clippers = zero gap trimmer.

I generally cut in about 1/4" past my jawline. About the rest, depends on what type of beard you want. There are different sites that list what beard styles go well with different face structures. The first link when I searched beard styles: 13 Best Beard Styles for Men in 2018 - Men's Stylists
another link:all about beards

LOL. okay searched the internet and discovered adjustable clippers = zero gap trimmer.

I generally cut in about 1/4" past my jawline. About the rest, depends on what type of beard you want. There are different sites that list what beard styles go well with different face structures. The first link when I searched beard styles: 13 Best Beard Styles for Men in 2018 - Men's Stylists
another link:all about beards
Thanks for the links. The zero gap trimmer is supposed to allow you to outline your hair/beard as close as a blade. That's what I was looking for.

Top Bottom