What's new

FS Zenith Manchurian Badger Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Zenith Manchurian Badger brush in excellent condition, complete with original box. It has been used about 2 dozen times and has never shed a single hair. The box shows the model number as 506A/ORO MB. I'm not sure what those letters designate, but it is a white resin handle with a gold ring, and is wonderfully comfortable in the hand. I'm selling it because it is a brush with some scrub (not prickly at all) and I've gravitated to super soft brushes. I similarly sold my Shavemac 2 band silvertip for the same reason. If you are looking for a dense badger brush with soft tips and some scrub, this would be a great choice for you. $60 with CONUS shipping. I'll ship overseas if you pick up the shipping costs.

Zenith Manch3.jpg

Zenith Manch1.jpg

Zenith Manch4.jpg

This is a Zenith Manchurian Badger brush in excellent condition, complete with original box. It has been used about 2 dozen times and has never shed a single hair. The box shows the model number as 506A/ORO MB. I'm not sure what those letters designate, but it is a white resin handle with a gold ring, and is wonderfully comfortable in the hand. I'm selling it because it is a brush with some scrub (not prickly at all) and I've gravitated to super soft brushes. I similarly sold my Shavemac 2 band silvertip for the same reason. If you are looking for a dense badger brush with soft tips and some scrub, this would be a great choice for you. $60 with CONUS shipping. I'll ship overseas if you pick up the shipping costs.

View attachment 1627372

View attachment 1627374

View attachment 1627376
Have a Knot size ?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I have this brush with a 506 Copper handle.. .same shape handle. I know brushes are subjective but I love that Zenith Manchurian badger knot... for me, soft tips... gentle scrub... Mine broke in quickly.... .but some others (Jim @Chan Eil Whiskers in particular) had to use his quite a bit before it broke in. My favorite badger brushes are SV 2.0 Manchurians... and the Zenith holds its own against them.

If you like that feel for a brush... I doubt you'd be disappointed, esp. at this price.

Good luck with your sale @Steve_in_CT

27.5mm with a loft of 51mm.

Note: I thought it was 27.5mm x 51mm, but someone just sent me a link showing it as 27mm x 51mm. I'm not sure it matters, but it's either 27 or 27.5.

I've seen it listed with both 27 and 27.5 as well. :) But I'm with you, not sure it matters. I wish I saw this three weeks ago, before I purchased mine :) This is a great brush!!

Good luck with the sale @Steve_in_CT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom