What's new

Zenith brushes

A few weeks ago I placed a new order with TVBshaving. To take full advantage of the shipping cost I included three Zenith brushes. With regard to the brushes all I can say is WOW.

I ordered the BO6 boar; the S brush and the Horse Bristle.

The horse bristle is amazing. The contrast of the black hair with the white acrylic handle is stunning. I prefer a shorter loft, so I flat-topped it at 52mm. The result was ideal.

The boar brush is excellent. They are clearly in the same league as Semogue and Omega.

The synthetic S brush works well. I prefer it to the Hi-brush. For the price you can’t go wrong.

Now all I have to do is figure out what a 73 year old is doing rotating nine brushes. I must be a collector!!!! What is even worse is that I’m sure that with my next order I will end up buying the 505AK Silvertip. A must have brush.

I'm especially interested in how the horse works for you. Did you cut it yourself to 52mm or did you get it that way? Any pics? FYI, The 505AK Silvertip is the same as the Razorock chubby silvertip.

The pro boars are my favorite brush.

Last edited:
I'm especially interested in how the horse works for you. Did you cut it yourself to 52mm or did you get it that way? Any pics? FYI, The 505AK Silvertip is the same as the Razorock chubby silvertip.

The pro boars are my favorite brush.

I cut it myself, that's why I flat-topped it. It's working very well.

Good day!
Need some advice.
Bought two razor brushes: ZENITH synthetic fiber 506A TS
ZENITH synthetic fibers 505AK TS, but when used it turned out that they slightly ***** the bristles on the face.
Is this a feature? or did I get bad brushes?
There is synthetics from RAA Phoenix, soft, not scratchy, there is from West Coast Shaving, inexpensive, just as soft .... What's wrong?

...but when used it turned out that they slightly ***** the bristles on the face.
Is this a feature? or did I get bad brushes?.... What's wrong?
Having trouble understanding what "slightly *****" looks like. :lol1: Can you post a photo?

Top Bottom