What's new

Zenith Brush Retailers?

Hi Everyone,

I see lots of neat brushes produced by Zenith. For example copper handles! Are there any retailers in North America? I found a site www.yourshaving.com but I believe it's in Europe. For reference, I'm in Canada.

thank you for any information you provide.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
there is a doctor (chiropractor) on ebay who sells them. its the gentle save
i bought one from him and he was very responsive & nice to deal with, not sure that helps with you being in Canada.

there is a doctor (chiropractor) on ebay who sells them. its the gentle save
i bought one from him and he was very responsive & nice to deal with, not sure that helps with you being in Canada.
He also has a website. thegentleshave.com

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I recently bought an M5 Manchurian and a B15 boar from The Gentle Shave site on eBay. Same seller and same brushes as The Gentle Shave - Zenith Shaving Brushes and More. Great brushes and great customer service. The copper handle Manchurian is currently available. Good luck!

Two.Zenith.Manchurians.1-5-19.480..jpg
Zeniths.All.Boars.640.9-27-18.JPG

3-7-19.350.Kit.640.Veritas.CopperBoar.JPG

They have a few more. Great vendor. Great service. Great brushes.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Zenith is also the OEM for some RazoRock brushes available at Italian Barber.
i have their 506 olivewood boar from italianbarber and it's awesome. broke-in very quickly and it has great balance of thick backbone and soft luxurious tips.

Last edited:
I just ordered mine from YourShaving. Even though I know I'm gonna have to wait a bit, I know the wait will be worth it. I was reading up on brushes and I have a few Omega synthetics which I imagine are similar to boars. I wanted to try a boar brush and I wanted the best, I ordered a bleached plastic handle black nichel ring shaving brush. Loft: 64mm, Knot: 26mm.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
The zenith synth was too stiff for me of course that was before I met a chubby 2 synth and learned what stuff as a board meant.

The zenith synth was too stiff for me of course that was before I met a chubby 2 synth and learned what stuff as a board meant.
Lol. I saw the synth on the site, specifically the Olive wood one. Wow, that's a beautiful brush. I'm biding my time, holding out hope that graydog opens a shop. [emoji846]

So, how stiff was it... Like Omega S-brush stiff? Worse? Yikes.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Lol. I saw the synth on the site, specifically the Olive wood one. Wow, that's a beautiful brush. I'm biding my time, holding out hope that graydog opens a shop. [emoji846]

So, how stiff was it... Like Omega S-brush stiff? Worse? Yikes.
I haven't used it in a while but pretty stiff the long bristles make it had to use. Similar to omega s.

Top Bottom