What's new

ZaZa, Dorco Prime or Silver Star????

Just had my 9th bbs with a silver star. It replaced the Israeli red as my number 1 blade. In fact I just boxed up a bunch of GSB's to send to my brother as they feel like barbed wire in comparison. At under 8 USD per 100 I now have enough to take with me into the afterlife. Superb blade at an absurd low price.

Very cheap at Connaught

Just had my 9th bbs with a silver star. It replaced the Israeli red as my number 1 blade. In fact I just boxed up a bunch of GSB's to send to my brother as they feel like barbed wire in comparison. At under 8 USD per 100 I now have enough to take with me into the afterlife. Superb blade at an absurd low price.

+1! Excellent move! Don’t risk running out (any left over can go with your estate.) :badger: :badger:

Another blade that is identical is the Derby USTA blade.Its 9.00 a hundred just as smooth and sharp.Another is the Dorco Prime just about the same price...sharp and smooth.There are alot of comparable blades.The prep is everything.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yes, they are! I use them as a benchmark to measure others by.

Ahem, got the 1K Dorco Prime cube, cheap.

AA

Ad Astra, I had one sitting around in an old sampler pack that I never got around to try until today after reading this thread. Just picked up a 100ct. for under $8, pleasantly surprised by how the Dorco Prime performed! I just might be reaching for the Prime instead of all the Personna's or a Feather!

My experience with ZaZa similar. I wanted to love it, but it may very well be the dullest blade I have ever used. I get 60+ shaves out of Perma-Sharp Super's, and a dozen out of a Derby Extra, but I struggled to get 2 out of the ZaZa... :(

Some folks love them though, and the packaging is irresistible. Every blade is worth trying at least once!
The ZAZA platinum was the worst blade Ive ever used bar none.My face felt like hamburger and I tried 4 different blades from the pack....bad bad bad!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom