What's new

Z-2 40's style Super Speed?

Mine has the notch. After reading that well posted thread on dating them I am happy to see it is the 48-50 range. I am a 69 model and get a kick out of it being that much older then me. But then again I think a lot of things around here are older then me.( did I say THAT out loud):tongue_sm

Mine has the notch. After reading that well posted thread on dating them I am happy to see it is the 48-50 range. I am a 69 model and get a kick out of it being that much older then me. But then again I think a lot of things around here are older then me.( did I say THAT out loud):tongue_sm

Okay, I'll ask. :confused: I've seen comparison pictures and still don't know what you guys are calling the notch. What am I looking for?

Okay, I'll ask. :confused: I've seen comparison pictures and still don't know what you guys are calling the notch. What am I looking for?

Look at the positioning bar the blade fits on. If the end of the long bar has a knob on the end above a grooved in area it is notched. In other words, something can catch onto that "notch", in this case it is a blade out of a dispenser. The no notch version does not have that "carching point" at the end of the positioning bar.

Top Bottom