Mantic
Sinatra Lennon
Kevy
Dave in KY
Mauro Di Lernia
Montefrelto wet shaving
Luca Dinaro

Nick Shaves and Micheal Freedberg were great back in the day but retired

May sound strange but I have YT premium and sometimes I just fall asleep to the sound of shaving videos lol

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I’d disagree. The YouTuber drive the hypes and trends on the market. They push and endorse an Artisan and soon they are all the rage on the forums or FB groups. That is the biggest strength of brands like A&E or PAA. Strong ties to the YouTube-verse.
YT might be keepin' that Dude with the Rockin' Mustache in business doggone!

I have mentioned before that I find those videos more like watching someone eating a banana. It's just kind of gross and do not really communicate any useful information. I think they're popular because people like the validation of hearing about the products that they like and consider interaction in the comments as socializing. You wouldn't expect the video makers, especially the "like and share" ones, to be too critical of anything in hopes of lucratively catching the eye of a manufacturer or merchandiser.

If I want to know what it's like to wear a $170K tourbillon, yeah, I'll watch a YT video about it. If it's a razor, I'll just go out and buy and try it out for myself if I'm that interested.

Top Bottom