What's new

YSL M7 question

To all you experienced frag heads:

I purchased a sample of YSL M7 and love it. I am confused because there are two different bottle types and names. One is called just M7 and the other is YSL M7 Oud Absolu. Are they the same?

It also looks like RGPH was also repackaged, is it still the same frag as the tall brown bottle? I hope so.

Does this hold true for the rest of the line, like Jazz. New smaller packaging, higher price but same frag?

M7 Oud Absolu does differ from the previous M7, which in turn differs from the vintage formulation M7.

I have not tried the new Rive Gauche (in the La Collection range) but I've been told that the fragrance itself has changed from the fragrance in the tall cylindrical can.
Most of what I've read about it, though, appears to be hearsay, so maybe seek it out and test it for yourself.

I'm not sure about Jazz, sorry.

Whether or not the juice has changed in these three fragrances, they are now selling smaller volumes at higher prices, which is never a good thing.

Last edited:
M7 Oud Absolu does differ from the previous M7, which in turn differs from the vintage formulation M7.

I have not tried the new Rive Gauche (in the La Collection range) but I've been told that the fragrance itself has changed from the fragrance in the tall cylindrical can.
Most of what I've read about it, though, appears to be hearsay, so maybe seek it out and test it for yourself.

I'm not sure about Jazz, sorry.

Whether or not the juice has changed in these three fragrances, they are now selling smaller volumes at higher prices, which is never a good thing.
Thank you, that helps allot. I better go check the new RGPH.

Top Bottom