What's new

Youtube never ceases to amaze ...

Yesterday I watched a man explain how to shave with a kamisori. He started by explaining how Chinese monks originally brought the kamisori style blade to Japan. In fact, it was Korean monks and not Chinese. He then began cutting his face up with the kamisori. And he is only half done here. Oh, the power of the internet! (Well, I guess you can't blame a guy for trying.)

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.10.41 AM.jpg

The real question here is:

After seeing his face, why did he decide to post?

It’s all about getting the views isn’t it? And like they say in the the news media “If it bleeds, it leads.”

I always marvel at these guys who are butchering their faces and just soldier on regardless. A bit like trying to learn to take-off or land an airplane by crashing it repeatedly. Different strokes I guess…..
A0DF2C13-D2A2-4065-B390-B86D0F2CEFD1.gif

Highly specialized YouTube videos can be invaluable. I was scratching my head about doing a generator conversion to propane, then I watched a video of someone else doing it, and it suddenly seemed really easy.

Same for gillette moves once I watched Chimensch (sp?) do them on camera. He didn't say a word in his video, and he didn't have to.

Yesterday I watched a man explain how to shave with a kamisori. He started by explaining how Chinese monks originally brought the kamisori style blade to Japan. In fact, it was Korean monks and not Chinese. He then began cutting his face up with the kamisori. And he is only half done here. Oh, the power of the internet! (Well, I guess you can't blame a guy for trying.)

View attachment 1299096
Come on man we need links to the vid lool 😜

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Many are called. Few are chosen.

Some guys are just destined to be Mach III or Fusion or Good News type shavers. But I taught myself how to hone and shave with a straight razor before Al Gore invented the internet, with no mentor and no books or videos, and I got an awful lot of awful shaves along the way.

Top Bottom