What's new

Your TWO most favorite creams

LOL, Old and Stubborn I am, Hard to go backwards when you have the best :)

+1 Royalpar1. I most heartily agree with two of your favs and I also love Adp.However,I would put CF Lime just above it.But they are all top of the line creams in my book,regardless of the higher price. As you said,when you have the best,why use inferior products.Occasionally,I'll try a new cream or one that many people recommend on B&B,but if I don't like it,I'll give it away or toss it !

Craig

Craig

How can one limit themselves to "just two" of anything in shaving? :001_smile

My current favorites include Dettol Fresh aND Godrej Lime.

Wm Neumann--I'm surprised this one isn't mentioned more often. I have three, Old Fashioned Soda, 1907 and 1911. The dates refer to when the corresponding AS recipes were created at the Neumann pharmacy in Michigan. All three have tremendous, distinct fragrances. Soda smells like root beer or sarsaparilla. The creams are, in fact, creams, and are squirted out of a bottle, like hand lotion. They are the easiest of my soaps or creams to lather, and create the best lather as well, except for...

XPEC, my other choice. Regular XPEC has the strongest, most enjoyable and distinctive scent of all my shaving products. It's not a pleasant scent, but compelling. Like Kouros cologne.

Top all-time favorite is pre-reformulation Trumpers Violets, but current production favorites are Maca root and XPEC - there are many many others that I classify as favorites.

I like the Maca root, now that I seem to have the lathering dialled in. I always liked the scent, but I had trouble with the lather until I added a fair bit more water.

Top Bottom