What's new

Your Top 3 from Guerlain

Vetiver
Habit Rouge
Heritage

Also the only 3 I own....

Love them all though. Want to buy LIDGE. Worried it’s too sweet.

I couldn’t give my Habit Rouge away fast enough. Loved it for the first couple of minutes and then it turned in a way that was not pleasant for me.

My stock of Guerlain is a treasure and I still have difficulty deciding what occupies top three - I find they're varied and for varied days/reasons/goals. However, I've also noted the occasional heretic on the thread and will nod toward Chanel's Pour Monsieur ASL, EdT, & EdP. Used individually and in concert, exceptionally well constructed and versatile.

I couldn’t give my Habit Rouge away fast enough. Loved it for the first couple of minutes and then it turned in a way that was not pleasant for me.
This is one of those things I find fascinating about fragrances. It's how some people zero in on some unappealing note and are instantly turned off and at the other end are those that find the same fragrance absolutely wonderful. For me I love HR, although I only have the EDP. I will say this though, I have some frags in my collection that are overwhelmingly loved, Knize Ten being one, that I'm stilling trying to come around to. Even a year later.

Top Bottom