What's new

Your smoothest and most efficient DE razor

The ti of course is a lighter razor and is more forgiving you could put more pressure on your face using it because of that. Also This Ti has a different finish it's a matte finish so it has a different feel on the face than the stainless steel. I actually just shaved with both yesterday and they were both satisfying shaved equally but just felt different because of the metal. I'm glad that I have both but if you had one or the other it probably wouldn't be necessary unless you really enjoy the razor like I do there is something unique about each one. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but it's something you must feel on your face for yourself and in your hand. Why not get one you have a 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Agree with rawfox1 - have both and find them each very good and different, feel of matte vs shiny finish, very different weight on the face. Only disagreement, if money not an issue get both, you can sell whichever one you dont want to keep for little loss, or return and try the Bronze Timeless, completely different shaving experience.

I'll give a Nacet a go tomorrow. The Rockwell 6C handle although not as well balanced as the PAA aluminum does fit nicely, I'll see how a bit more weight feels.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Not the updated version but the original BT171. A lot better than it should be.
proxy.php

My smoothest and most efficient razors are:
Gillette Old
Gillette New
Superspeed (1940's)
British Aristocrat jr.

The ti of course is a lighter razor and is more forgiving you could put more pressure on your face using it because of that. Also This Ti has a different finish it's a matte finish so it has a different feel on the face than the stainless steel. I actually just shaved with both yesterday and they were both satisfying shaved equally but just felt different because of the metal. I'm glad that I have both but if you had one or the other it probably wouldn't be necessary unless you really enjoy the razor like I do there is something unique about each one. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but it's something you must feel on your face for yourself and in your hand. Why not get one you have a 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for that feedback! I am curious about the Ti, but not quite curious enough to drop the dough.

Maybe I'm a little off regarding to your question, but my Gillette adjustables give me all I need (smooth/effective) in one single razor.

For me,
- Aristocrat #16 is the smoothest any day of the week...
- Big Fellow New Improved is the most efficient, followed by Single Ring Old Type.

Why? It’s a decently made clone of a Tech. I’d expect it to be good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I meant for a $5 razor (ok $7.49 with shipping). I'm not convinced that it's a straight clone. It may have more exposure than the English/Argentine Tech it resembles (it has more than my post-war Tech).

proxy.php
proxy.php

Chose Fatip yesterday with Nacet and had an absolutely fantastic shave. Almost BBS except two tiny rough spots. No pressure and 30 degrees angle all the time. Just excellent razor.

Well said man.

Does Gillette make Nacet blades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom