What's new

Your rarest razor

Hone 15t long.JPG

The rest of the set in the box.

My v2 Homelike Taiga Ti. There are less than a hundred in the world. But it’s still in stock if you want it! ;)

Second rarest is my homelike Stainless. And it’s out of stock! [emoji33]

Vintage, definitely the Gillette England hybrid tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might you post a pic of the blade for the record? Smaller than an injector blade is pretty small.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Here are some detailed pics of the razor disassembled. I was mistaken, the Schick blade is slightly smaller.
20210508_122706.jpg

The blade on the bottom is a Schick injectable. The one top is the Silvar blade. The Schick blade does fit well in the holder.
20210508_122633.jpg

This shows the front of the blade holder section.
20210508_122740.jpg

Very Krona-esque.

Very Jeff. They are very similar, the Feather been slightly shorter and lighter.
The Feather has 3 settings, Krona has 9. Neither are infinitely adjustable.

Its almost as if the one company got wind of the other companies intention to produce the adjustable.

Another awesome adjustable I never saw before! Wow, Claudio! - Age?

Thanks Peter. I was told the 1960's, but haven't found anything that can confirm that. The patents on the Krona Adjustable were granted between 1965 and 1967 so it puts them more or less in the same era.

The Krona has featured earlier in this thread - here they are side by side for comparison.
Krona-Feather Adjustables2.jpg

I happened across a TRIS razor made in Italy. I have no idea how old it is other that the previous owner brought it over and used it for many years and he had to be at least 70 years old.

20210506_202021.jpg
There doesn't seem to be much information on it, I have only owned Gillette Tech up to this point so its rare for me. I shaved with it this morning and need a couple of more tries to figure out if I like it or not.

Remind
I happened across a TRIS razor made in Italy. I have no idea how old it is other that the previous owner brought it over and used it for many years and he had to be at least 70 years old.

View attachment 1264106There doesn't seem to be much information on it, I have only owned Gillette Tech up to this point so its rare for me. I shaved with it this morning and need a couple of more tries to figure out if I like it or not.
Reminds me of a Rotbart I own

View attachment 1264106There doesn't seem to be much information on it, I have only owned Gillette Tech up to this point so its rare for me. I shaved with it this morning and need a couple of more tries to figure out if I like it or not.

Looks like an RFB. Is it a clone or made under contract by Gillette England? If the latter than it’s from around 1934-39.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Peter. I was told the 1960's, but haven't found anything that can confirm that. The patents on the Krona Adjustable were granted between 1965 and 1967 so it puts them more or less in the same era.

The Krona has featured earlier in this thread - here they are side by side for comparison.

Probably a Japanese copy? - Like the Gillette clones they made - in great quality. Congrats once again.

Top Bottom