What's new

Your rarest razor

The GEM open comb Damaskeene I'm using right now is not very common. I also have an open comb GEM Deluxe.

$GEMOCDamaskeen.jpg$GEMOCDameskeen2.jpg

Last edited:
@highball - Thanks for bumping this thread - it's completely drool stuff.

I have two DE razors made by Perfecta. These are supposed to be rare - I have never seen another Perfecta DE anywhere on the web, only SEs. I'll need to take my DSLR out and shoot some nice pics.

How rare is a Gillette Bulldog? I have one of those.

$DSC00989.jpg

I also have a cased New Unused 1940's Thin Handle Tech made in England, I think is rare only because the handle head and blades are still sealed in the cellophane.

$DSC00992.jpg

Also a cased New Unused 1948 Aristocrat with a '47 handle & '48 head.

$DSC00991.jpg

And, a boxed New Unused 1948 Super Speed.

$DSC00990.jpg

It would be nice if they were truly NOS complete with shippers and instructions.

1948 is my birth year so I feel fortunate to have these even if they are not that rare.

I love these necro-threads, so I'll play along just to keep it rolling.
TBH, I'm not really sure what is my rarest razor. but I'll go with the RFB Big Fellow #20.
I have a couple of Rotbart RFBs that technically might be rarer (i.e., fewer of them in existence), but the # 20 is a very special razor.

I'll play. User-grade Double Ring found in the wild. They were asking $20, so I picked up the Schick and ask if I could get a package discount. 20% off for the pair. I assume the Double Ring is the rarer of the two, but I'm not positive.

$20160326_200101305_iOS.jpg

A Double-Ring lives here, but am guessing that this Regent Tech is comparatively scarce in comparison.

Or perhaps the '49 Executive seen with the Regent Tech and Pre-War Aristocrat.

All my razors are pretty common, but if you ask about rarest... Well, I suppose it will be Rotbart Mond Extra RFB. You don't see a lot of them on 'bay.

Відправлено з мого Meizu M2 через Tapatalk

1958 Traveller Deluxe near mint condition. This Rocket is 100% rhodium unlike the similar Rocket TV special which is the handle only.

proxy.php

Oh, I forgot about my Brasilian Monotech. It is the ratest in my collection.

Відправлено з мого Meizu M2 через Tapatalk

Top Bottom