What's new

your pipe collection photo or descriptions!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
more pipes

Attachments

• $IMG_8250[1].jpg
    $IMG_8250[1].jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 79

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
With the exception of the Savinelli Oscar Lucite, the rest were bought as a lot with a humidor/pipe rack

Attachments

• $IMG_8252[1].jpg
    $IMG_8252[1].jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 71
@Price is this the thread? Some nice stuff already here. Maybe it will continue. I'll try to get some updated pics of mine when I get some time and there are no kiddo hands to walk off with anything lol.

@Price is this the thread? Some nice stuff already here. Maybe it will continue. I'll try to get some updated pics of mine when I get some time and there are no kiddo hands to walk off with anything lol.
Not the exact one I was thinking of, but you get the idea. Status of my collection from May 2013:

Screenshot_20181006-141937_Samsung Internet.jpg

All the red lined entries have moved on to new homes. The stable has grown to 60+ since - I really need to do another round of culling the herd.

IMG_0307.JPG
A bit of my collection. Doesn't include most of my Dunhill pipes, nor a few other Peterson Silver Supreme pipes I have. Nor some little French charmers come to think of it. Tobacco stash is mostly in the garage.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
My non Peterson's.
proxy.php

Getting a new phone soon, so hopefully I will be posting better pictures. :001_07:

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom