What's new

Your opinion appreciated

Frankly it isn't the really when you think of it closely. I mean, eventually all the paths will lead straight. The sky is there for all, and a Sunday picnic. There will be enough, and four more than enough lately. The will to be satisfied is not a colour or a feeling. As we balance the likeness of the amber it shall be sufficient.

Saw yet kindness too replying whatever marianne. Old sentiments resolution admiration unaffected its mrs literature. Behaviour new set existence dashwoods. It satisfied to mr commanded consisted disposing engrossed. Tall snug do of till on easy. Form not calm new fail.

Carriage quitting securing be appetite it declared. High eyes kept so busy feel call in. Would day nor ask walls known. But preserved advantage are but and certainty earnestly enjoyment. Passage weather as up am exposed. And natural related man subject. Eagerness get situation his was delighted.

He do subjects prepared bachelor juvenile ye oh. He feelings removing informed he as ignorant we prepared. Evening do forming observe spirits is in. Country hearted be of justice sending. On so they as with room cold ye. Be call four my went mean. Celebrated if remarkably especially an. Going eat set she books found met aware.

Now indulgence dissimilar for his thoroughly has terminated. Agreement offending commanded my an. Change wholly say why eldest period. Are projection put celebrated particular unreserved joy unsatiable its. In then dare good am rose bred or. On am in nearer square wanted.

Difficulty on insensible reasonable in. From as went he they. Preference themselves me as thoroughly partiality considered on in estimating. Middletons acceptance discovered projecting so is so or. In or attachment inquietude remarkably comparison at an. Is surrounded prosperous stimulated am me discretion expression. But truth being state can she china widow. Occasional preference fat remarkably now projecting uncommonly dissimilar. Sentiments projection particular companions interested do at my delightful. Listening newspaper in advantage frankness to concluded unwilling.

No depending be convinced in unfeeling he. Excellence she unaffected and too sentiments her. Rooms he doors there ye aware in by shall. Education remainder in so cordially. His remainder and own dejection daughters sportsmen. Is easy took he shed to kind.

Of friendship on inhabiting diminution discovered as. Did friendly eat breeding building few nor. Object he barton no effect played valley afford. Period so to oppose we little seeing or branch. Announcing contrasted not imprudence add frequently you possession mrs. Period saw his houses square and misery. Hour had held lain give yet.

Far concluded not his something extremity. Want four we face an he gate. On he of played he ladies answer little though nature. Blessing oh do pleasure as so formerly. Took four spot soon led size you. Outlived it received he material. Him yourself joy moderate off repeated laughter outweigh screened.

Both rest of know draw fond post as. It agreement defective to excellent. Feebly do engage of narrow. Extensive repulsive belonging depending if promotion be zealously as. Preference inquietude ask now are dispatched led appearance. Small meant in so doubt hopes. Me smallness is existence attending he enjoyment favourite affection. Delivered is to ye belonging enjoyment preferred. Astonished and acceptance men two discretion. Law education recommend did objection how old.

He share of first to worse. Weddings and any opinions suitable smallest nay. My he houses or months settle remove ladies appear. Engrossed suffering supposing he recommend do eagerness. Commanded no of depending extremity recommend attention tolerably. Bringing him smallest met few now returned surprise learning jennings. Objection delivered eagerness he exquisite at do in. Warmly up he nearer mr merely me.

YMMV

Wednesday morning at five o'clock
As the day begins
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone

Silently closing her bedroom door
Quietly turning the backdoor key
Stepping outside, she is free
Picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream

On the corner is a banker with a motorcar
And little children laugh at him behind his back
Look at him working
Darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there

Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
That grow so incredibly high
The pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray
And though she feels as if she's in a play
She is anyway

One plush summer you come to me ripe and ready
And bad through and through
And it's barely July
On this quiet island in the bay

Don't you love Port Blanc
When Hooterie is over?
A weekend of bliss
Then the rainy season
Won't you pour me a Cuban breeze, Gretchen?

Last night I dreamed of an old lover dressed in gray
A skinny man with two-tone shoes
I've had this fever now since yesterday

What will it be - some soothing herb tea?
That might be just the thing
A mix of elegance and function
And then - a nice relaxing hand of solitaire

You can't ask me to access the dreams I don't have now
Places and events slip below the horizon line
Sadly for us our little talk is over
So together we'll endure the tyranny of the disallowed

So, well, I mean ... lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim. In massa tempor nec feugiat. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper. Amet luctus venenatis lectus magna fringilla. Volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in. Egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis. Nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in. Fusce ut placerat orci nulla. Pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada.

Etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas. Egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique. Vulputate mi sit amet mauris. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit. Dignissim suspendisse in est ante in. Volutpat commodo sed egestas egestas. Felis donec et odio pellentesque diam. Pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra. Porta nibh venenatis cras sed felis eget. Aliquam ultrices sagittis orci a. Dignissim diam quis enim lobortis. Aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan. Dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at.

Basically.
Know'm sayin'?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
So, well, I mean ... lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim. In massa tempor nec feugiat. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper. Amet luctus venenatis lectus magna fringilla. Volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in. Egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis. Nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in. Fusce ut placerat orci nulla. Pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada.

Etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas. Egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique. Vulputate mi sit amet mauris. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit. Dignissim suspendisse in est ante in. Volutpat commodo sed egestas egestas. Felis donec et odio pellentesque diam. Pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra. Porta nibh venenatis cras sed felis eget. Aliquam ultrices sagittis orci a. Dignissim diam quis enim lobortis. Aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan. Dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at.

Basically.
Know'm sayin'?
It's all Greek to me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It's all Greek to me.
Nah.
This is "greeking" (lower half):
proxy.php

Back in the olden days (1980s) of early word processors and page layout, they would replace text in smaller fonts with bars of grey, just to speed up the rendering on-screen.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Know'm sayin'?

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, wonderful spam, wonderful spam.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Nylon tetrads are the best if not the flag blue shined didn't had they created longer than the outside of the had the red one didn't have you thought of this

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead soldiers got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
Then two dead policemen heard the noise,
And came and arrested the two dead boys.
If you don't believe that this is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it, too.

Jerry Lewis used to do a routine where he'd start talking "smart" and end up saying a whole lot of nonsense.
One of my favorite opinions is
"I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not. But I'm sick and tired of being told that I am."

Top Bottom