What's new

your Muhle-Pinsel order - how long in transit?

I ordered a brush, &cetera from MP late last month, and am still waiting.....

What's your experience ordering from them? My card was charged 8/30, so I'm assuming that's when they shipped it/.

Unfortuantely, their site doesn't provide an order status function, and they haven't responded to the email I sent (which in their defense, may have been sent to the wrong rcpt.).

As this will be my first and only brush, I'm gettting quite antsy for it's arrival. I tried some trumper cocoanut shave cream the other night (hand "lathered") and shaved with an injector (fresh but NOS Schick blade). i'm hoping the experience will be much improved with the brush... i just wanna shave so baaaddd!

baald

I waited 7-8 days for my order, but if customs gets a hold of it, you can tack on a few more days.
Cheers, DJ.

Being in the UK....my max has been 1 week.....Customs offs are vey strange people so don't worry. M-P are an excellent company to work with.

Brian

I received an order from them about 2 weeks ago, took about a week to get here and they responded to an email I had sent them inquiring about shipping time. I am surprised that they are being slow to respond to you. But you'll be very happy when your package does arrive.

I think M_P is a good shop with reasonable prices and service. But they need to work with their delivery time. It took between 5-7 days to get my 2 separate orders delivered here in Sweden (Unacceptable for countries with in EU where there are no customs etc). The Gentleman's shop in London delivered the last order of shaving creams with in 3 days of ordering and that is what I call a proper delivery time! So it can be done faster. M-P let's hope u are reading this forum.

5-7 day?!?!? Unacceptable?!?!? That's pretty standard for normal shipping within the US. At least if you aren't within a couple of states of the company. Is it really that much faster over there?

moses said:
5-7 day?!?!? Unacceptable?!?!? That's pretty standard for normal shipping within the US. At least if you aren't within a couple of states of the company. Is it really that much faster over there?
I’m in France and 5~7 days sounds very reasonable to me. The longest I had to wait for an order to cross the English Channel was twelve days. Penhaligon’s were the fastest but they send their parcels via UPS (and make you pay for it).

The longest I had to wait for an order from the USA was more than five weeks.

Top Bottom