What's new

Your Most Efficient Razor?

My father taught me to shave without safety bar, when I get started shaving as a teenager. He never used a safety bar. That's how I used to shave for years too. That is the most efficient.

The "safety" razor that I use and is closer to the efficiency of "no safety bar", is Ikon Tech.

Another very efficient (third) to my choice is R41.

The Merkur Progress (4-5) is very efficient too, coming after the above.

Then are my slants. Very smooth but efficient enough (37C, X3, German, Fatip).

Then my Fatips OC (Piccolo and Grante)

Then all the others I have... SBS, Futur, etc etc.

My most efficient is the Paradigm Javelin (I've had more efficient ones but they where uncomfortable so I let them go)
Wondering how that lines up against a diamondback?
Something else can you tell me how efficient the razor is like compared to some other ones,?

Wondering how that lines up against a diamondback?
Something else can you tell me how efficient the razor is like compared to some other ones,?

Diamondback is good but I prefer the other Paradigms above it (17-4, Ti's). compared to some others? I'll take the javelin over any Wolfman, CG or other high end razor (at this point in time). No idea how the Ti version will be however.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
The Blackland Blackbird OC is a beast of a razor. Wipes my face clean and I stay that way for a long time. It’s a bit to much razor for me most of the time.

The Razorock Black Mamba is quite efficient. It has zero in common with the production mambas. I can’t get a close shave with either of them. But the black short run original is a monster shaver that leaves me smooth.

Diamondback is good but I prefer the other Paradigms above it (17-4, Ti's). compared to some others? I'll take the javelin over any Wolfman, CG or other high end razor (at this point in time). No idea how the Ti version will be however.
Nice info to hear, thanks for this. My touch whisker really need some efficiency to get them wacked down, especially below the jawline

Speculation on my part as I haven't received it yet(but did get a shipping notification a couple days ago!), but I presume my Karve CB with C and D plates will be more efficient than either my Game Changer .68 or Mamba .53.

Hopefully I can verify my speculation with some real world experience by early next week.

Top Bottom