Biking:
I've been a fan of Tour de France ever since I was young
proxy.php

proxy.php

Cooking
cosmetics
sourdough bread baking, during the late fall/summer/early spring
eating
mental Heath my own and others.(some people need a voice to talk for them )
xbox one
ebaying
Rock hunting
metal dealing
Coffee/tea drinking
ymca
church goer, Methodist.
camping

Being disable, you have a lot time on your hands, but not a lot of money..

Last edited:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Cooking, brewing, playing cards, listening to music, a little bit of gardening, reading, traveling. That keeps me pretty busy.

I've been in sort of a creative slump since starting work, so over a year now, service industry beats the christ outta you both in the mind and body, but art, and I've been starting to pick up classic gaming, mainly N64, via emulation lately, been playing the hell outta OoT, left off in Zora's Domain last. IT's more of an interest than a hobby at this point.

I'm learning to carve wood. Also, cooking, riding a recumbent trike (in season), gardening, occasional hiking. Does reading count (I read a lot)?

baking, cooking, anime, drawing, computers, videogames, smoking, vaping, singing(mostly to myself), playing pool or "billiards," although I'm terrible at it and usually make shots out of pure luck, researching all kinds of random crap on the internet late at night, studying/debating/discussing religion/philosophy, and learning about just about anything.

...I really need to find some more active hobbies... I end up sitting around on my butt too much, especially when the university is on break.

I have a lot of hobbies, none nearly as cheap as this one. :a6:

I golf. A lot.

I travel. A lot. I like to travel internationally at least once a year. I've done 2 Euro trips this year.

I ski out West a couple of times a year. I would ski more often if airfare and hotels weren't requirements for doing so. Retirement! Grand Targhee and Sun Valley are on the docket for my Christmas trip next week!

I just bought a new BMW M3 this year. That is a hobby that I get to enjoy daily. I am a huge BMW fan and will likely drive nothing else.

I have bowled since I was 5 years old when my Dad ran two junior programs in a 50 lane house.

I like really good beer, wine, and Bourbon, but am a fairly light drinker, which is good 'cause that Brunello **** is expensive!

My sister bought me a watch case for xmas 2 or 3 years ago thinking that I collected watches. I only owned the one on my wrist at the time. That case is now about filled up. I have a limited edition Ball for BMW Chronograph in DLC about to be shipped out any day now. Then my next two (final two?) are the new IWC Pilot Chronograph and a Rolex Explorer II (polar). Then I'm done. Seriously! Right, just like this hobby.

I like music, movies, and cooking. But I don't know that those are hobbies. I have lots of old hobbies that I enjoy, but don't have a chance to do them anymore, so I can't really call them current hobbies.

The only thing, outside of shaving, that is do that I would consider a hobby is that I keep snakes and tarantulas. I have 8 snakes, and somewhere between 80-100 tarantulas.

The only thing, outside of shaving, that is do that I would consider a hobby is that I keep snakes and tarantulas. I have 8 snakes, and somewhere between 80-100 tarantulas.
Wow! That is quite impressive.
As for me, I'm a pathological procrastinator and I also play the violin. Not much time for anything else when you also factor in University.

Where do you find time for anything else?! All those critters, I can barely keep track of my one 9 year old son! Good on you!

As far as my hobbies, music in the form of guitar mostly, cooking though I do that for necessity as well, brewing which I enjoy as I type, reading sci-fi and classic fiction(Herbert and Steinbeck are two of my absolute favorites), gardening although I had some pest issues this past year that caused some distress, weight lifting, and razor scootering while my son bikes. Go hobbies!

As an update, I'm starting to pick up again on one of the hobbies I've mentioned in the past on this thread, however I still have no scanner, so bear with me until I can get a scanner for the 2D stuff, with the 3D stuff, I'll need to either get a real cam, or a slightly better webcam than what came built into my laptop, but here 'ya go.

Spiky-eared Pichu I whipped upout of some modeling clay I had sitting on the desk last night.
-------------------------
2017-04-24-170835.jpg
A little sibling-love drawing of Plusle and Minun sitting at the edge of a pier holding hands (God, I need a scanner).
2017-04-26-023546.jpg

Top Bottom