What's new

Your happy holiday soap choices

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Scents are such an important part of the holidays, and nothing makes memories like Christmas/Hannukah/end of year celebrations. :santa:

Cookies- especially the gingerbread men! Turkey. Christmas eve lasagna... Anyways.

B&M Hallows really added some fun to October, so I went for the Vespers combo. Glad I did! The aftershave especially reminds you of the season.

Still have Stirling's piny Christmas tree soaps from last year, and the AV Sport (green) aftershave.

What soaps are you choosing to associate with your holidays?

AA

I always associate Thanksgiving with apple cider, so I love B&M Nocturne as a fall soap. I like the scent of Stirling’s Hot Apple Cider but the cinnamon is a bit too much for my skin.

Stirling Christmas Eve is great. I like Coniferous as well, the pine scent is Christmasey to me. Cream, not a soap, but I also really like TOBS Peppermint as a winter/holiday scent.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I always associate Thanksgiving with apple cider, so I love B&M Nocturne as a fall soap. I like the scent of Stirling’s Hot Apple Cider but the cinnamon is a bit too much for my skin.

Stirling Christmas Eve is great. I like Coniferous as well, the pine scent is Christmasey to me. Cream, not a soap, but I also really like TOBS Peppermint as a winter/holiday scent.

Exactly! The Pinaud Brandy Spice aftershave is a perfect pair with Hot Apple Cider... And the TOBS seems perfect for Christmas. Now we need a gingerbread soap...

AA

Exactly! The Pinaud Brandy Spice aftershave is a perfect pair with Hot Apple Cider... And the TOBS seems perfect for Christmas. Now we need a gingerbread soap...

AA

Indeed! The Holy Black did a limited release of a Christmas Cookies soap line last year, but I don't know of any others like that.

AA
Vanyulay's Soap of the Gods apparently made a Gingerbread cookie soap... never tried it, but a Google search shows some on eBay.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I loved B&M Figgy Pudding, but my skin reacted to something in it.
Can't find my CBL Christmas Memories.
Stirling Cocoa Forest, which they don't make any more.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Vanyulay's Soap of the Gods apparently made a Gingerbread cookie soap... never tried it, but a Google search shows some on eBay.
proxy.php

Found, it ordered it, just like that! $7.97 seems a bargain, compared to some other seasonals. Wanted to try SotG anyways! Thanks.

AA

The catch is that its a 2 oz. soap... But adds nicely to Christmas soap rotation!

AA
Ahh, so probably just enough for mid November through Mid January, depending on how often you shave. Truly a holiday only soap, lol.

Id also like to hear how it works out. Never tried any Soap of the Gods.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Ahh, so probably just enough for mid November through Mid January, depending on how often you shave. Truly a holiday only soap, lol.

Id also like to hear how it works out. Never tried any Soap of the Gods.

The Vanyulay people were nice enough to let me know they were snowed under, and would get it out ASAP. Very cool of them.

Though half the depth of a usual 4oz tub, I guess it will last me three years ... As there are so many soaps in rotation at this point, my most heavily used soap - Tabac - barely has a decent dent in the top!

AA

Top Bottom