What's new

Your go to tobacco.

What is your go to tobacco? The tobacco that you turn to when something new just won't do. If it is a pipe tobacco please provide your go to pipe as well.

My old friend is a bowl of nightcap in my Peterson system oom paul.

I have two... 3 Oaks Syrian during the day & Nightcap at night.

I really love my Peterson Sherlock Holmes series rusticated Squire with a p-lip. It just smokes really well no matter what I put in it.

Nakhla Zaghloul in a Turkish Hookah.

Pipe Tobacco I pretty much use whatever my friend passes down to me (he buys a lot and sometimes doesn't care for what he gets.)

I have two... 3 Oaks Syrian during the day & Nightcap at night.

I really love my Peterson Sherlock Holmes series rusticated Squire with a p-lip. It just smokes really well no matter what I put in it.

I tell you what I need to get some more three oaks, I miss it. I have been smoking some vintage Syrian lately, however it doesn't beat three oaks.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
My go to is a house blend from my local B&M. The proprietor says it's an English blend, but is unable or unwilling to compare it to any well known commercial brand. It's slightly sweet, certainly contains Latakia, and is usually a pleasant smoke. Not outstanding, but consistent. I usually smoke it in one of my dad's old pipes.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Peterson Irish Flake in a Savinelli Chiara
or
A Punch Rothschild Double Maduro
or
General White Portion
or
Copenhagen Snuff
or
Mammoth Cave Twist

:scared:

As of late, I have abandoned the chewing tobacco, in favor of an infrequent but much enjoyed pipe or cigar.

Last edited:
University flake in my Donegal

Northwoods in my Alexander poker or Machelli poker

EMP in any of my English designated pipes. Usually the Corona bulldog.

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to say a pipe, my go to has become snus.

Loose form is my preference, but I also keep portions around for times when loose isn't practical, like driving, or for when I want something different, like a mint flavored option. I've found that I prefer strong portions since there isn't as much tobacco in a portion as in my usual prilla of loose out of my Icetool.

Mine is Esoterica Tobaccianna Penzance.

I wish I had access to this, it would be my go to for pipes.

I'd have to say Nightcap as well although I'm now absolutely in love with Full Va Flake. Just thinking of that sweet tobacco makes my mouth water.

As for cigars, I've been going for the Diesel Unholy Cocktail. It just hits all the right things for me when I'm indecisive.

Hmmm..

Escudo or Gaslight in my Peterson Killarney XL90 or MM Legend (respectively)

For cigar, it is a little more difficult to pin it down. You can't go wrong with an Undercrown Grand Toro. Or a Ramon Allones Specially Selected.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I wish I had access to this, it would be my go to for pipes.

I'd have to say Nightcap as well although I'm now absolutely in love with Full Va Flake. Just thinking of that sweet tobacco makes my mouth water.

As for cigars, I've been going for the Diesel Unholy Cocktail. It just hits all the right things for me when I'm indecisive.

It is getting low. I have one pint jar with six months on it. Want to age six more. I scored a 2 oz tin on the way to work the other day. I am getting itchy

Top Bottom