What's new

Your favourite Proraso cream

Which is your favourite Proraso cream?

• Green

• Red

• Blue

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
I favor the green (menthol eucalyptus). Proraso isn't the slickest, most protective soap made, but it still works fine, and for some reason I keep it in my rotation. The price is surely right.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have only tried the Green so I would have to say that Proraso Green is my favourite Proraso Shaving Cream.

I'll take the green. It has a classic scent that is singular, provides a solid slick shave every time and just has an amazing old school feel. My distant second would be the blue.

Love the red one, wich i tend to use during winter time. But i always go back to green for summer time.. I think green then red, but a hard choice!

Bought the red, green and blue to see what all the fuss was about.

Sure when I started this adventure years ago, Prorasso was around but it's all I read about these days.

Tried the red.
It was okay but I wouldn't say amazing and the scent wasn't that nice (but not horrible either).

Need to give the other a go though.

To date the white is the only cream of any type I have tried, it worked pretty well but I think I'll stick with soaps and croaps in the future. As has been mentioned by others in this thread, I would prefer there was no menthol at all even though it's subtle. Based on that I can tell the Green would be a hard no for me. I suspect I'd probably like the Red best of all as I like the Red soap so if I do buy another cream down the road chances are that is what it'll be.

I'm still a n00b and Red (pre-/creme/after) was my first wet shaving set-up. I really like it - no complaints.

...but I got the Green set last week. I was expecting them to provide pretty much the same experience, other than the smell, but wow has it been different. It seems smoother, easier and more comfortable to me, but I don't know if it's just the scent and cooling effect that's playing with my mind or what.

Regardless, I like it. I like it a lot.

Top Bottom