What's new

Your favourite lavender scented soap/cream

Ethos is a great elegant straightforward lavender EO from France. GroomingDept’s Kairos lavender EO’s are a bit more complex and a better overall lavender to me. Also the new Kairos is a better base than Ethos in my use.

Ethos is a great elegant straightforward lavender EO from France. GroomingDept’s Kairos lavender EO’s are a bit more complex and a better overall lavender to me. Also the new Kairos is a better base than Ethos in my use.
Already contacted Frank unfortunately he still doesn't ship to Europe

I really like Razorock lavender, but they discontinued it for what ever reason- they told me it was not a great seller.
I'm on my 2nd puck and one in the deep freezer for a back up. I did not care for lavender soap at first but 3 shaves later I will always have lavender as a soap around and what a nice post shave feel on skin. I also use the Razorock King Louis Lavender and really enjoy that also. Lavender aftershaves scent fade quickly from what I have read on the forums.
View attachment 1172318
Have some great shaves! Stay and think safe in these times!
Already looked it up not a single euro vendor have some Razorock lavender in stock

Speick’s cream and stick are both lavender-ey with nice spicy and citrusy notes too. They smell and perform differently from one another, but are both worthy of a try, if you haven’t already.

The added Speick extract adds healing properties and is the icing on the cake for this most excellent line of shave products.

In the past I've used Stirling Bergamot Lavender, Lisa's Gentlemen's Lavender, Castle Forbes Lavender cream, RazoRock King of the Castle Lavender (long discontinued) and D R Harris Lavender. Currently I have Razorock Essential Oil of Lavender, Cyril Salter tallow Lavender and Art of Shaving tallow Lavender.

I have liked every single one of them. The only one I wouldn't purchase again is the Castle Forbes, but only because I have a strong preference for soaps over creams. If my memory for scents is accurate, my recommendation on scent alone would be Lisa's Gentlemen's Lavender.

Meissner lavender cream smells nice shaves lousy and the hard soap version smells a lot less and shaves better. Speick, stirling good performance lacks the punch.
So far tobs lavender is still high on my experience list.

I prefer the natural pure scent of Ethos over all other lavender scents. And, IMHO, the Ethos base is better than any base on the market.

Top Bottom