What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Your favourite Bay Rum Aftershave

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Contributor
I do a 50/50 mix of Stephen's and Lustray both of which can be easily found and are inexpensive/budget friendly.

1626373701029.png 1626373730604.png

I mix them and decant them into a vintage Avon container I found of eBay

1626373844299.png

I can't get the aftershaves since I'm overseas, but I just used my Bay Rum and Sandalwood shave stick today. One of my favorite scents of all my soaps. Can you shave how the scents between the soap and aftershave compare?

I have the Bay Rum and the Bay Rum, Lime and Peppercorn in deodorant form and am not so much of a fan.
Sorry for not getting back sooner, If you like the soap you will like the Bayrum & sandal wood aftershave more because of the scent strength is louder of coarse and like I mentioned earlier I like to reach for a lot more than some of my other aftershaves.
I just put a order in at Fendrihan Canada for some Ogallala sage & cedarwood soap recently and looking forward to that. If the soap scent is good I might buy the aftershave down the road. I really enjoy Lavender scented soap and aftershaves & put in a order so the Ogallala soap at last minute whim. (Very reasonably priced.)

Sorry for not getting back sooner, If you like the soap you will like the Bayrum & sandal wood aftershave more because of the scent strength is louder of coarse and like I mentioned earlier I like to reach for a lot more than some of my other aftershaves.
I just put a order in at Fendrihan Canada for some Ogallala sage & cedarwood soap recently and looking forward to that. If the soap scent is good I might buy the aftershave down the road. I really enjoy Lavender scented soap and aftershaves & put in a order so the Ogallala soap at last minute whim. (Very reasonably priced.)
Great to hear. Please do share your impressions of the new soap scent.

Top Bottom