What's new

Your favorite part of the shaving process?

Your favorite part of the shaving process?

• Choosing hardware/software for the day

• Prep

• Lathering

• 1st Pass

• 2nd Pass

• 3rd Pass

• Final Pass

• Rinse

• Aftershave

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I like the time I take to Prep. It gives me time to chill out, relax, and anticipate the final outcome. I also like the lathering, and finally, the rinse. The lathering seems to have some therapeutic value for me, and the rinse, it's refreshing, and I can feel if and where I left some stubble.

I selected "first pass", but since I only do the one NaturalPass(tm) maybe I should have used "final pass". Actually, my favorite part is the results.

What is this NaturalPass(tm) you speak of? Where can I get more information? I might want to try it to see if it suites me, too.

Went with final pass.. I love feeling the fruits of the process, and feeling a smooth face. That being said, aftershave is also moving up the list for me rapidly. Love trying new things..but this poll is akin to asking which child I love more.

I think lathering is my favorite. Since it also effects how the first pass goes. I do love the feeling of the first pass. But making lather is something I really enjoy... (Maybe it is due to not being able to make great lather when I started.) I think the shave as a whole I like better, but making lather is awesome.

I like the lathering but the best is the first pass! Then you feel the edge of the blade and you really hear the cutting of the hair. The other passes are more quiet.

I ticked 'first pass' from the available options, but I DO like the alum block 'tingle 'n tighten' then a good splash of my recently purchased Old Spice....(the smell of OS brings me right back to my youth when I only had ONE chin to shave)!

I went with 3rd pass, which is usually an against the grain pass for me. I haven't completely gotten the hang of it yet, but when I do, and get just the right angle and touch, it feels great.

I love picking out the day's hardware, deciding what scent I wish to use, I love brushing the meringue lather onto my face, and I love the rinse and splashing on the AS.

Oh yeah, I kinda like all the other steps too.

I am going to say the first pass. For when I skipped shaving the day or two before, nothing is more fun then seeing that small forest of scruff sliced off my face during the first pass.

I love picking out the day's hardware, deciding what scent I wish to use, I love brushing the meringue lather onto my face, and I love the rinse and splashing on the AS.

Oh yeah, I kinda like all the other steps too.

Top Bottom