What's new

Your favorite music streaming service

I'm currently 30 days in on a free 90 day trial of Google Play Music. I'll probably continue since my home is pretty much geared toward Google Home. But I bought my GF three Sonos One speakers and was wondering what to use for her. A friend has Sonos in there home and uses Pandora. I was thinking about Amazon Music Premium since the Sonos One is Alexa enabled and seems like a natural fit. I'm kind of thinking there's probably not much different between these services as far as music selections are concerned, but I don't really know. I also thought about Spotify.

One other considering factor, maybe, is my GF uses Amazon Fire tablets(2) and only uses a flip phone. Lastly, the music service has to be ad free and NO TALKING DJs.

I use Spotify, and have a family plan that makes it fairly affordable. I can't say I have any complaints, although I haven't tried others, with the exception of Amazon music.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestions. Spotify has a 99 cent 90 day trial so I'm going to try that and see how it works. Anyone else that has experience with online music services please chime in .

I’m an iTard and pretty entrenched in the Apple world. I have a family subscription to Apple Music which works great for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom