What's new

Your Favorite Lime Soap?

My son, who has recently taken up wet shaving, loves lime soap.

He has about gone through a puck of Stirling.

I placed an order today for a puck of Mikes lime.

What is your favorite lime?

Mike's makes and excellent lime soap, good choice there.

Saint Charles Shave makes a great one too, smells and performs great.

Queen Charlotte Soaps makes a lime. I've tried their soaps and they are excellent. I haven't smelled the lime from them though.

Kiss My Face makes a nice smelling Key Lime shave cream (not a soap) but you might be able to pick it up locally at your higher end grocery stores like Sprouts. A huge bottle for about six bucks that'll last forever. Smells great.

Last edited:
I'm currently having torrid affairs with two lime soaps:
HTGAM Synergy Lime
and
Stirling Lime

It's only a matter of time before one finds out about the other.

I like Stirling Lime. If you are thinking of a lime blend then the one im currently using is awesome.

Barrister & Mann - Lime , Lavender & Cedarwood.

I also really like lime shaving soaps (especially in the spring and summer). My two recent favourites are: Razorock King of the Castle lime soap and Synergy lime soap.

I like Mike's and Stirling. I actually load Mike's then bowl lather it with the Stirling. I like how slick Stirling is and have found that I'll try and get some of Rod's soap into any soap I use.

Barrister and Mann soaps perform excellent and come highly recommeded, so good call on that.
However,Barrister & Mann Lime, Lavender & Cedarwood scent isn't similar to a traditional lime soap at all.
It's quite far from what I'd call a "lime soap", but definitely worth a try as it performs quite well.

Last edited:
I'm a lime fan! Olschoolsteel and I traded for that TFS Lime & Spices puck and I hope it works well for him. I like Mike's but am currently working on a Stirling Lime puck and a tub of RazoRock King of the Castle Lime - both good but after these, I'm going back to Mike's.

This QCS Iced Key Lime sounds interesting, I'm putting it on the list.

I just finished up a double sample of Mike's lime. Excellent choice. The only Lime I've found that exceeds it is actually a hard cream, Castle Forbes Lime.

Top Bottom