What's new

Your favorite cheapo aftershave

I was just looking at my favorite "cheapo" aftershaves in the cupboard, and I must say all of my favorites are $10.00 or under. I know there's more expensive out there and a heck of a lot less expensive out there, but for the size bottles these came (all are 12-15oz) in for $10, I love em. Here are my top 3, as of today:

Pinaud Clubman Bay Rum
Master Bay Rum
Stephan Island Lime

I dont get any burn sensation from the Master, maybe because more bay oil added, but I love its lotion moisturizing effect. But I love the slight burn of the Stephan and the light my face on fire cooling effect from the Clubman.

What are yours?

(Plain?) Pinaud Clubman and Ice Blue Aqua Velva. I also like the Burt's Bees balm my wife bought me, and I want to say that it might be less than $10.

proxy.php

Al

S

Sam

I have been reading up on Stephan's line, the Clubman variations, Boosters, Masters, wow, I never knew how much that existed. If you wanted to try a variety, Appleton Barber Supply has a ton of these at some of the lowest prices. $10 flat rate shipping is a bit steep, but hey, for like 5 bottles, you can get it for like $35. Hair tonics also.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Pinaud's Bay Rum
attachment.php

Old Spice
Brut
Aqua Velva --blue

Dude, killer smilie!

For me, Blue Velva, Clubman, and Pinaud bay rum.

FWIW, I'd include TOBS 74 limes, as a pretty darn inexpensive luxury A/S.

Sorry but Old Spice is no longer considered a CHEAPO. I found a glass bottle original and pure sport, only 2 that were left, 13.99 each for the aftershave. This thing used to be a couple bucks the last time I owned them.

Guess how much a Tabac aftershave costs here in Canada, if you can find it locally. :)

Sorry but Old Spice is no longer considered a CHEAPO. I found a glass bottle original and pure sport, only 2 that were left, 13.99 each for the aftershave. This thing used to be a couple bucks the last time I owned them.

Guess how much a Tabac aftershave costs here in Canada, if you can find it locally. :)

Here we go again... :lol::001_rolle

Top Bottom