What's new

Your favorite cheap aftershave

Thayer's Witch Hazel;
Jason 6-in-one Beard conditioner
Clubman!
Pure aloe vera gel

These are all inexpensive and effective products. They are part of my staples, meaning that I will always have these items on hand. While I have some other, fancy balms and splashes, these products are cheap and work great.

Thayer's Witch Hazel;
Jason 6-in-one Beard conditioner
Clubman!
Pure aloe vera gel

These are all inexpensive and effective products. They are part of my staples, meaning that I will always have these items on hand. While I have some other, fancy balms and splashes, these products are cheap and work great.

Thanks for the tip on the Jason. I looked at the ingredients on that, and it's quite impressive for the price.

I love Witch Hazel, following by a Nivea or Neutrogena balm product. Nivea and Neutrogena make great products at great prices.

You might also want to try PC balms:

proxy.php

I think they are excellent.
I have the Sandalwood and the golden Cool Citrus Basil, which smell amazing.
:thumbup:

4oz = $7.

Ingredients:

Aftershave Balm Ingredients:
Liquids: Aloe Vera and Goats Milk
Oils: Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil,
Other Ingredients: BTMS, Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Liquid Germall Plus and Scent.

Golden Aftershave Balm Ingredients:
Liquids: Aloe Vera and Goats Milk
Oils: Tamanu Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil,
Other Ingredients: BTMS, Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Liquid Germall Plus and Scent.

http://prairie-creations.com/shop/index.php?cPath=41

Last edited:
Aqua Velva. Used to hate the smell, then I bought my first bottle about a year ago. 3 bottles into it, and I can't see shaving without it.

Last edited:
Pinaud Clubman's Bay Rum Aftershave, you can find it on http://www.classicshaving.com , cheap and probably some of the best stuff i've tried, the smaller 6 ounce goes for $6, and the 12.5 ounce goes for $10 , they have plenty of scents, and they also stop the bleeding from my nicks, provides no redness, and has a nice after sensation.

Nivea ASB -- yet another fan here

Jason's 98% Aloe Gel--just got 8 oz from Amazon for around $9

Brut is actually pretty good, too.

Nivea Sensitive, or American Crew Post Shave Cooling Lotion. The Nivea actually works better, the american crew stuff really just smells nice. But if I havent hacked my skin to death either one works.

Don't forget Brut ASB. Cheap as they get. YMMV, but I love the scent and moisturizing properties. Available at most megamarts and Walmart.

Big fan of Nivea sensitive. More like a lotion than balm to me.

Also, like Afta and Gillette ASB.

Jeff

Hi Sirs,
does anyone here could recommend an unscented splash ,because I do not want it to add a scent over my favorite perfume.
Thanks.

Top Bottom