What's new

Your daily set-up…post a pick

Post a pick of your typical on the counter set-up. Mine is still pretty simple, full on addiction has not hit yet. I’m in the “I can control it” stage!
picture.php

Yes that is a salsa and chip platter for my tea table. Hey its Texas!!

Post a pick of your typical on the counter set-up. Mine is still pretty simple, full on addiction has not hit yet. I’m in the “I can control it” stage!

You may be saying that now, but TAD can hit you when you least expect it :biggrin:!

Yes that is a salsa and chip platter for my tea table. Hey its Texas!!

Ambrose, Argblech and Tea Goober also reside in the Lone Star State. I wonder if they give a local flavor to their tea set up :ihih:?

Simple yet effective I think. My tea mat is usually less cluttered, well depending if im doing any experiments. Sometimes Ill have more than one brewing vessel with various teas in each at a time. Today I was enjoying some oolong and then puerh with my brother. The basket to the left of the brewing area is filled with various non puerh teas. Above is a simple shelf holding my puerh and some of my teaware and accessories. Some touchas are hiding in the corner besides the some of the cakes. I need some wall art now :001_unsur My daily is usually just a small gaiwan and a random cup.

Sorry for the bad pics

Last edited:
Top Bottom