What's new

Your Carry Method

Hey! How do you carry? Think this guy might be doing it wrong? Dunno?

FD349A89-CB7A-427D-8AE4-6445B3228179.jpeg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Well, I'll answer the question your post asked since enough has been said about the Rhodes Scholar in the photo. I prefer appendix carry as I find the draw easy and printing is all but nonexistent. My only problem with the method is holstering, which makes it difficult to keep from flagging myself. This isn't a daily problem as I tend to keep the firearm in the holster when putting it on. Practice is an issue and I take great care to reholster slowly and carefully.

For reference my daily carry is a Sig P365 which I carry with a round chambered, full magazine as well as a backup magazine in the same holster. If I need more then 25 rounds of hollowpoint defense rounds then I need to learn to aim!

Well, I'll answer the question your post asked since enough has been said about the Rhodes Scholar in the photo. I prefer appendix carry as I find the draw easy and printing is all but nonexistent. My only problem with the method is holstering, which makes it difficult to keep from flagging myself. This isn't a daily problem as I tend to keep the firearm in the holster when putting it on. Practice is an issue and I take great care to reholster slowly and carefully.

For reference my daily carry is a Sig P365 which I carry with a round chambered, full magazine as well as a backup magazine in the same holster. If I need more then 25 rounds of hollowpoint defense rounds then I need to learn to aim!

Realistically though, the spare magazine isn’t for capacity. It’s to correct magazine failure. There’s a few LEOs here, so they can probably confirm that it’s the least used item on their belt, and when it is used, their primary magazine failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom