Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Occam Oren

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Paradigm SE

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Razorock Hawk

Votes: 13 13.4%

• Total voters
I dont have many AC bladed razors. I have the razorock hawk but would love to have one of the occams or one of the others other than the blackland ( I have a personal problem with Blackland , its not anything they did it is for other reasons I wont have blackland products.) ...... Maybe at some point I will get another when i find one.

D

dangerousrazor

OKAY, let's take it slowly then one more time.

View attachment 1159389

This is the problem - as there is only one product-line called "AC razor". It is the Feather Artist Club razor portfolio.

It is the Feather brand that invented the AC blades. Do you understand that?

Every razor on your list is a Single Edge type razor with a handle vertically attached to the razor head, utilizing Feather AC blades (and some other blades, like Kai or Schick), but none of them is "AC razor".

I hope this is not all that hard to grasp.

You talk as if you're the only one who knows about the AC blades you mentioned.

Okay. I am very sorry that I didn't use the term in the most rigorous way as you wish.

Every one except you understands what I meant by saying AC razors and I'm not the only one who uses the term AC razors when talking about razors using AC blade. Because it is context dependent. I posted this thread in the sub forum of safety razors, which means I'm only talking about safety razors and automatically rules out Feather Artist club razors. Do you understand that?

I hope this is not all that hard to grasp.

No need to further this discussion with you. Congratulations! You're the first one on my ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Even though I understand the nature of this thread as it regards SE artist club safety razors, I do agree that the actual Feather Artist Club slays the other SE variants on the list that I have tried. I have tried several SE safety razors that use the AC blade format. And I cant get an excellent shave from any of them. And as such with my experiences I am finding it difficult to drop the cash on the blackland or general just because forum peeps say they are awesome. So I'll leave it at that. Ymmv. Dont fry me because this is my experience and it may differ from yours.

Even though I understand the nature of this thread as it regards SE artist club safety razors, I do agree that the actual Feather Artist Club slays the other SE variants on the list that I have tried. I have tried several SE safety razors that use the AC blade format. And I cant get an excellent shave from any of them. And as such with my experiences I am finding it difficult to drop the cash on the blackland or general just because forum peeps say they are awesome. So I'll leave it at that. Ymmv. Dont fry me because this is my experience and it may differ from yours.
Which Feather AC? Kamisori? SS or DX? I’m curious. I have been looking to purchase one.

Top Bottom