What's new

Your 4th Of July Plans...

i like big butts.... !!!!

Since I am at work, I can not recall the internal temp to cook them at....however about two hours before i call it done....i take mine and double wrap it and put it in a igloo coller and let it stew for about an hour....or tow....then I add more ingrediants and let it cook (wrapped ) for about two more hours....

when it comes out, i shake the bone....(can't wait for the comments for this one) and the meat just falls right off....

and Randy that is all I have to say to you !!!! and it wasn't that funny either....
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

mark

mark the shoeshine boy said:

i like big butts.... !!!!

Since I am at work, I can not recall the internal temp to cook them at....however about two hours before i call it done....i take mine and double wrap it and put it in a igloo coller and let it stew for about an hour....or tow....then I add more ingrediants and let it cook (wrapped ) for about two more hours....

when it comes out, i shake the bone....(can't wait for the comments for this one) and the meat just falls right off....

and Randy that is all I have to say to you !!!! and it wasn't that funny either....
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

mark
Think I'd see a doctor about that...:ohmy:

Top Bottom