What's new

Your 3 Favorite Soaps - 2019

TOBS Sandalwood soap
Proraso Red
Col. Conk Bay Rum

Those were the only 3 soaps I owned at the time. I recently just bought a few other soaps all different scents and manufacturers. 2020 is shaping up to be pretty great so far.

1. SV Manna di Sicilia
2. Extro Cosmesi Bergamotto di Calabria
3. Catie’s Bubbles L Piment de la Vie

All 3 smell amazing in very very different ways, and all 3 lather like champs.

You need to get out more. :c9:
There is nothing wrong with MdC, but there are lots of great soaps out there as this thread has noted.

I'm not limiting myself in anyway. I've tried many, many soaps, and have many others. McD is just my absolute fav, smells amazing and always gives me a great shave. Why mess with a perfect shave? 95% of the time I'm using the same set-up. I change my brush the most, just depending if I want soft or scritchy.

My last fav, P.160, was discontinued years ago. Not sure how Njguy1977 got his hands on some.

I'm not limiting myself in anyway. I've tried many, many soaps, and have many others. McD is just my absolute fav, smells amazing and always gives me a great shave. Why mess with a perfect shave? 95% of the time I'm using the same set-up. I change my brush the most, just depending if I want soft or scritchy.

My last fav, P.160, was discontinued years ago. Not sure how Njguy1977 got his hands on some.
P.160 is in stock. https://www.italianbarber.com/products/p-160-special-shaving-soap-by-razorock

WSP Matterhorn
B&M East Egg
Declaration Grooming YRP (Milksteak)

YRP would be my #1 for scent, but EE isn't far behind, I'm gonna be REAL SAD when that set bites the dust, it's a LE and I haven't seen but one set for sale.

I guess he is referring to the original P.160,

1578739106198.png

Top Bottom