What's new

You MUST somehow get a bottle of this

Recieved my today. Doesn't say limited edition, is there a difference?
Anyway, this is the first time I've ever tried any, and tasting a little straight out of the bottle I found it to be quite salty. So I tried some on chicken tonight and quite liked it. The flavor is similar to mixing seasoning salt into crystal hot sauce which I like both of.
I look forward to trying it on other dishes.
Doesn't mention anything about needing refrigerated after opening either, should I?
View attachment 1139019
Well, since getting my hands on the above 64 ounce bottle, I've enjoyed the the Old Bay hot sauce on just about everything that I normally put Tabasco on, except for lobster. I've only ever used Old Bay on lobster.
Anyway my first jug is almost empty, and living on the west coast, I had to buy and have two more 64 ounce jugs shipped through Amazon in order to keep enjoying this sauce for as long as possible. Hopefully it doesn't remain a limited edition item and becomes a commonly acquired condiment!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Well, since getting my hands on the above 64 ounce bottle, I've enjoyed the the Old Bay hot sauce on just about everything that I normally put Tabasco on, except for lobster. I've only ever used Old Bay on lobster.
Anyway my first jug is almost empty, and living on the west coast, I had to buy and have two more 64 ounce jugs shipped through Amazon in order to keep enjoying this sauce for as long as possible. Hopefully it doesn't remain a limited edition item and becomes a commonly acquired condiment!

I just put some on wings... And I had choices in hot sauce. It's really good!

AA

Top Bottom